2. Children under Age 13. The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13, or for anyone under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction without involvement of a parent or guardian. The Company does not intentionally gather or distribute Personal Data from children under the age of 13.
4. Types of Data Collected Through the Service. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit the Website, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you use the Service. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of an individual person. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described below.
4.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, including first and last name, e-mail address, and password, when you create an account to log in to the Service. We also retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your account on the Service. If you provide us with feedback or contact us via e-mail, for example with a technical support request or in response to an employment opportunity posted on the Website, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, as well as any other information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information about you. When you post messages in the chat rooms on the Service, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily if you contact us regarding technical support or with other questions about the Service. We may also collect Personal Data from you at other points on the Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
4.3 Data Provided by Third Parties. We may receive Personal Data and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources such as companies that provide our services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website, or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). These Third Party Companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you through the Service.
The Company does not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that third party websites may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
5. Use of Your Data
5.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We also use your Personal Data in the following ways: (a) to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Service; (b) to identify you as a user of our Service; (c) to provide improved administration of our Service; (d) to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service; (e) to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; (f) to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; (g) to send promotional communications to you about the Service; (h) to provide you with electronic newsletters, or surveys; or (i) to solicit your feedback about the Service.
5.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records using Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data for various purposes, such as to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Service and improve navigation of the Website. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in our discretion. However, while this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these Third Party Companies may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
6. How We Share Your Personal Data
6.3 Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law, to government authorities or third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company, users of the Service, or others. You should be aware that, following disclosure of your Personal Data for these reasons, your Personal Data may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
6.5 Disclosure to Third Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with Third Party Companies pursuant to which we may offer a Third Party Company’s products or services through the Service. A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from customers who purchase or access the Third Party Company’s products or services through the Service. As a result, we may provide your Personal Data to a Third Party Company when you purchase the applicable Third Party Company’s products or services through the Service. However, it will always be clear to you that a Third Party Company is involved in the transaction that you are entering into. The privacy policies of the Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to applicable Third Party Companies.
6.6 With your Consent. Other than as set forth above, we will only provide your Personal Information to a third party with your consent.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
7.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile on the Service. You may request that we delete your Personal Data that we have within our possession or control, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled applicable requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
8. Data Integrity. We will use Personal Data only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you. We depend on you to update and correct your Personal Data to the extent necessary to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
10. Security of Your Personal Data. The Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that the Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
Attn: R.L. Daniels